Microsoft E-Learning Is Now Updated and Online at Microsoft.com
You are eligible to access E-Learning courses online at Microsoft.com. These courses are meant to help you keep up-to-date with the latest major software releases.
To gain initial access to the Microsoft® E-Learning courses, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to: https://business.microsoftelearning.com/activate/.
To access your course at any time, please follow these steps:
2. Input the LVC access code: (Request code from the IT Services Help Desk by calling 6072 or emailing email@example.com.) (The code is case-sensitive.) *
3. You are prompted to sign in using a valid Windows Live™ ID. (This is the user name and password you use to access the site each time you log on.) If you already have a profile on microsoft.com, use that Windows Live ID. If not, please create a Windows Live ID by clicking on the Sign In button and then click the Sign up now button to create a new Windows Live ID.
4. You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration.
5. From the confirmation e-mail, click the link to complete the e-mail confirmation and activate your courses.
6. You are prompted to sign in using a valid Windows Live ID, once again.
7. A confirmation page appears indicating that the access code has been accepted (or you may receive an error message if the code was not accepted).
8. Click the My Learning link to see list of available courses. (You may have to change the language to English.)
9. Click a course title to launch the offering. You have 12 months from the time of launch to finish that course.
1. Go to: https://business.microsoftelearning.com/.
2. Click the "Sign In" button in the upper right corner of the page.
3. Sign in to Windows Live using your Windows Live ID and password.
4. Click the My Learning Catalog link on the left side of the page under Customer Login.
5. Begin your E-Learning course.
If you experience any problems with your E-Learning training, please contact the Help Desk at ext. 6072. We trust you will enjoy this benefit and look forward to your participation. We would also be interested in any feedback you have regarding this training opportunity.
* Please note that the access code we have received from Microsoft can accommodate a limited number of users from our organization. Do not share the code with unauthorized users. This is not permitted under our license agreement with Microsoft.
Microsoft Office, Training