Students may forward their LVC email to a non-LVC email service at their own risk. The College neither guarantees nor takes responsibility for the delivery, security or privacy of email messages once they leave the LVC network or LVC-hosted services.
Follow these steps to forward your LVC student email to another email account:
- Log into your student email account at MyLVC
- Click on Options.
- Click on Personalize to personalize your WebMail account.
- Scroll down near the bottom of the page and look for the Forwarding section.
- Check Enable Forwarding, and fill in the email address where you want campus email to be forwarded.
- Check Retain Copy so messages are not deleted from WebMail.
- Save your new settings.
- Test your settings by sending an email message to your LVC email account. Check the account you are forwarding to to verify that the message is received.
Feel free to contact the IT Services Help Desk at 717.867.6072 or email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
Tips, Student Email